Thursday, April 24, 2008

Foods That Help Lose Weight and with Dieting


I Am Hungry!

How do you diet when you feel hungry all the time? This can be one of the most difficult aspects of losing weight. I’ve resorted to some ‘no-no’ habits. I’ll pop some fiber pills if I am hungry. That works if I can force down a couple bottles of water afterward.

I’ve taken to having small fruit around. Sometimes I cannot down a full apple. But I’ll eat a few strawberries. I doubt I am really hungry, I just want to snack. My main problem is that I am a grazer. I like to eat a little at a time, all day. My problem is that I like crunchy foods. There is no natural substitute for crunchy and starchy foods.

Negative Calorie Foods

Asparagus
Broccoli
Cabbage
Carrots
Cauliflower
Celery
Cucumber
Fennel
Leek
Lettuce
Peppers
Tomato

Negative Calorie Fruit
Blackberry
Blackcurrant
Mandarin orange
Melon Cantaloupe
Peaches
Plums
Raspberry
Rhubarb
Strawberry
Grapefruit
Honeydew Melon
Tangerine

2 comments:

fwidman said...

Wow, that's a lot of rules for comments! I just wanted to say you're welcome for the review on Simple Man, and I wouldn't worry too much about staying on topic. If you do pay per post things,it's impossible to stay on-topic LOL
Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

LOL
I really don't have a comment policy. I just have a 'link' policy. I use to get dozens of people saying. "Good Post - Buy My Product"

I had to stop it