Thursday, March 27, 2008

Found A Great Deal - Free Watch

TheWatchery.com Is The Most Discounted Luxury Watch Site Online

You can recieve a free watch with almost any purchases. If you don't want the watch then purchase one for 80% off. Just phone 866-843-9282 or visit their website http://www.thewatchery.com/ to learn more.

I prefer the concord watches and ebel watches . I love watches that look feminine and are delicate. I have small wrists and hands. Most watches look bulky on my arm. The Ebel Sport Classic Mini Ladies' Watch Stainless Steel Grey Mother-of-Pearl Dial on Navy Blue Sharkskin Strap 9157111/9335709 and at $755 off, I can buy it for less than $500. The blue strap is soft and won't cut into my arm. I spent more than a half hour looking around this site.

I just need to figure out which one I want for my birthday.





No comments: