Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Social Networking Site



I've joined a new community called 3gb.biz. The Internet is full of social networking sites, but most of these sites miss the most important aspect - the Social one. I've been at 3gb for a few days and found that it already has an active group. The main thing I like about this group is that it isn't geared toward teenagers. I decided to join 3gb community www.3gb.biz because it is an adult friendly site.



This is one of the easiest to navigate and edit Social Networking sites I've found to date. I was set up within minutes, and the profile is easy to fill in. My username is gracepub and my icon is:





The problem with new social networking sites is that a large number of them are work at home sites. The programmer may have good intentions, but they lack the resources to keep the site up. This site is not a home project. It is secure, operated by a company with the capabilities to stay online for more than a few months.

This site has some benefits over youtube and myspace. It lets you listen to MP3 music while chatting with friends or uploading photos. I've reviewed several of these sites in the last few months but 3gb is the only one I've joined in the last year.

So, if you want to say 'hi' and leave me a message, you can pop over to my profile and leave a message.










No comments: