Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weight Loss Surgery

We babysit a dog over the Christmas Holiday. Let me tell the whole story. My husband's friend had to go for surgery to help him loose weight. He didn't listen to the doctor and ended up back in the clinic. He had a band around his stomach that would make it impossible for him to eat. Surgery for weight loss was his only choice.

I actually felt glad for him. The only similar thing I can find on the web is LAP-BAND.

LAP-BAND is adjustable and reversible. I found a lot of information on this weight loss tampa clinic. The pictures are not alarming at http://www.journeylite.com

This is a good clinic with wide hallways, chairs without arms, restrooms with handicap railings, and a soothing environment to make sure clients comfort is put first.

I always insist this in any of the cosmetic surgery clinics I talk about. For most, this surgery is a lifestyle enhancement procedure and should equate a vacation - not a life saving hospital stay.

No comments: