Thursday, March 20, 2008

Have Fun Online - Free - Win Money

There are very few places to have real fun online. I like to take breaks from work every so often. It helps my mind rest, and it changes my position, but I don't want to play children's games.

This limits the sites I play on. I prefer to play games and online contests like the ones found at BreakTheVault.com. Their game is like playing a cross between clue and chess.

A new contest starts Monday at noon. Each day at noon a new clue is released, the old one is gone - miss a day - miss a clue. There is always at least once contest running at any.

The contests are free to play and you can win cash, around $200.00. The only drawback is that you must live in the USA. I can't play, but I thought you'd love to know about this fun opportunity to have some fun and win a little money.





No comments: